An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer - Newport Beach, CA
Injuries are of various types and can occur at any time, unexpectedly. They can cause temporary or permanent injuries, financial loss, as well as emotional and mental trauma. You are entitled to receive compensation for your losses by law when you are harmed by any individual, entity, or company due to irresponsible or negligent actions. Our personal injury law firm in Newport Beach is ready to provide professional legal representation when you need it most.
Our award-winning personal injury attorneys have helped thousands of personal injury victims recover the compensation they are owed. If you or your loved one is a victim of personal injury, we can do an in-depth investigation and develop a solid case to get you compensated for your accident and injuries. Contact us to schedule your free consultation with our Newport Beach personal injury lawyer to learn more about your legal options.
Why Beach Accident Attorneys?
Unfortunately, most personal injury victims don't have the experience and resources to compete against the big insurance companies. So, when it comes to filing a claim, they are left with a reduced settlement or even a rejected claim. Our experienced Newport Beach personal injury attorneys help level the playing field by providing you with aggressive and robust legal support. We provide our clients with guidance at every step of the way, working to ensure that they receive fair and full compensation.
Like many other personal injury law firms you'll find, we offer our legal services through a contingency fee agreement. That means our clients won't pay until their case is won. We have years of experience handling personal injury cases of all types, both simple and complex. Our team has a thorough understanding of the strategies that insurance companies use to lower a personal injury settlement, and we counter those tactics to provide an ideal outcome for our clients.
Common Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury cases may arise in various forms, and there are different ways to deal with them. The proceedings of each case should be in accordance with state and federal laws and regulations. Our award-winning law firm, Beach Accident Attorneys, has handled numerous cases with success.
We have an in-depth understanding of the laws that govern different personal injuries and know how to proceed with them in favor of our clients. We regularly deal with the following personal injury cases:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Lyft accidents and Uber accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bike accidents
Your or your loved one’s injury doesn’t only impact a single individual but the entire family is also affected. They have to deal with the medical and hospital expenses and several overlooked costs, such as loss of wages, damage to assets, traveling to and from the hospital, rehabilitation treatment, and chronic pain and suffering. The victims of personal injury also experience long-term psychological and emotional injuries that are incalculable.
What Makes Us Our Law Firm Different
Whether you have experienced injuries in a truck accident, automobile accident, or any other vehicle-related accident, our Newport Beach personal injury lawyers understand your situation. Our highly qualified, compassionate, and extensively experienced team of personal injury lawyers in Newport Beach will work to help you with your case and get you the compensation you deserve. Other benefits include:
- We never adopt a one-size-fits-all approach. We offer personalized legal support while paying close attention to each client’s personal needs in order to find a suitable solution.
- We will handle all of the complex legal procedures, like filing a claim on your behalf, negotiating the most viable settlement, handling the insurance company, and taking the case to trial if necessary.
- We have worked with numerous personal injury victims, helping them recover maximum compensation in verdicts and settlements.
- We follow a contingency fee payment structure, so we only charge if we can win your case, and after you are compensated.
- Moreover, we help you receive the best medical attention from established healthcare providers in your area, so you get the necessary care needed in order to heal.
We work with complete confidentiality on your injury case and act as your rigorous advocate to pursue optimal compensation for you. Schedule a free consultation with our Newport Beach office to learn more.
How Much Is a Personal Injury Case Worth?
As a victim of personal injury, you shouldn’t be the one responsible for paying the bills and carrying the burden of your damages. The at-fault party should be held accountable. Our personal injury lawyers in Newport Beach will take every step to help you with your personal injury claim and get the compensation that you deserve for your injuries. We can accomplish this by performing a detailed investigation and leaving no stone unturned. We will be able to accurately determine what happened after gathering evidence that helps support your case. The supporting evidence will also help indicate how much your case is worth. It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Medical bills and other related expenses coverage
- emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of wages and other benefits because you are unable to work
- Damages to personal enjoyment loss
- Punitive damages
How Can You Prove Your Injury Case?
Our experienced Newport Beach personal injury lawyers have the knowledge and extensive resources to:
- Gather substantial evidence to support your case, including photos, surveillance camera videos, expert witness testimonies, and police reports.
- Ensure that a doctor evaluates you after the accident and can treat any potential injuries before they worsen.
- Calculate your expected total medical and healthcare expenditures for reimbursement.
- Collaborate with you to estimate your current, past, and future financial losses that the injuries have prevented you from earning.
What Is California's Statute of Limitations for a Personal Injury Case?
An injury victim is given a limited amount of time after an accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. The limit for case filing depends on the type of personal injury accident. However, the statute of limitations in California allows for most personal injury claims to be filed within two years from the date of the accident.
If you fail to file your case within this time, the court likely dismisses your case. This results in non-recovery of deserved compensation irrespective of the seriousness of your damages or injuries. If you want to file a personal injury case, you should instantly contact a personal injury attorney in Newport Beach, so we can begin preparing the paperwork and file your claim.
How to Prove Negligence in Personal Injury Cases?
When you file the personal injury claim in Newport Beach, CA, you are responsible for providing proof of breach of duty and causation. In order for your case to be a success, these four elements of negligence must be proven:
- Owed duty of care – California drivers owe this duty to all road users; they have to drive safely and observe the duty of care.
- Breach of duty of care – This means that the other party or driver did not meet their duty of care. The breach could arise because of distracted driving, driving under the influence, or speeding.
- Suffered damages by the victim – You’re now dealing with pain and suffering, medical bills, and loss of income.
- Causation – The failure to observe the duty of care resulted in the car accident.
Get Your Case Evaluated at No Charge
At Beach Accident Attorneys, we can handle any type and complexity of personal injury cases successfully. We know how to develop your case with solid evidence and legal support while providing aggressive yet intelligent representation that wins you maximum compensation. Our professional and experienced lawyers know how to file your case and succeed in Newport Beach.