ORANGE COUNTY TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYER
If you were seriously injured in a truck accident in Orange County, understanding that you have legal rights and options is critical. Truck accidents can be devastating, and as accident victims, you may be dealing with serious injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. Our Orange County truck accident lawyer can help you hold the truck drivers and trucking companies responsible for your losses liable.
Our team of experienced lawyers can help you navigate the complex legal process and seek the compensation you deserve. We understand truck accident victims' challenges and are committed to providing compassionate and personalized representation. We can help you gather evidence, communicate with insurance companies, and negotiate a fair settlement. If necessary, we can also represent you in court.
WHY HIRE US AS YOUR ORANGE COUNTY TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYER?
If you've been involved in a car accident with a semi-truck or a tractor-trailer, hiring an experienced truck accident attorney can be beneficial. Beach Accident Attorneys is an Orange County personal injury law firm with a 99% success rate and numerous awards.
Our law firm has represented accident victims throughout Orange County for over 30 years. We have the knowledge, skills, and resources to help you through the legal process and fight for your rights. When you hire us as your Orange County truck accident lawyer, you can trust that we will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve.
We understand the challenges that truck accident victims face, and we are committed to providing compassionate and personalized representation every step of the way.
No Win, No Fee. Guaranteed
At Beach Accident Attorneys, we operate on a contingency basis, so you don't have to pay any lawyer fees unless we win your case. Our attorneys are committed to fighting for your rights and making sure you recover compensation for your truck accident injuries.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Give us a call to review your truck accident case.
FEATURED ORANGE COUNTY TRUCK ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Mr. Joseph Ryan earned his JD from the San Fernando Valley College of Law in Woodland Hills, CA. He was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1982. His relentless drive to pursue justice on behalf of his clients is why he has built a successful legal career, spanning over four decades. Specializing in personal injury cases and workers’ compensation, Mr. Ryan is skilled in negotiation tactics, as well as in litigation.
Award-Winning Attorneys with a 99% Success Rate and Millions Recovered.
HOW CAN AN ORANGE COUNTY TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYER HELP ME?
If you've been injured in a truck accident, an Orange County truck accident lawyer can provide invaluable assistance when filing a truck accident claim. A truck accident attorney can help you understand your legal rights and options. They can investigate the truck accident, gather evidence, and build a strong case on your behalf. They can also communicate with insurance company adjusters, negotiate a fair settlement, and represent you in court if necessary.
A truck accident attorney can help you navigate the complex legal process and ensure that your rights are protected at every stage. They can also help you recover compensation for various damages, including medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering. Hiring an experienced truck accident attorney is the best way to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve and that justice is served.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Give us a call to review your trucking accident case.
REASONS TO HIRE BEACH ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
STЕРЅ TО TАKЕ AFTЕR A TRUCK AССІDЕNT ІN ORANGE COUNTY
If you have been involved in a semi-truck accident in Orange County, it's important to take the following steps:
- Seek medical attention for any injuries sustained in the accident, even if they seem minor.
- Call the police to report the accident and get a copy of the accident report.
- Exchange contact and insurance information with the other driver(s) involved in the accident.
- Take photos of the accident scene, including damage to vehicles and any injuries.
- Contact an experienced attorney who can guide you through the legal process and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Remember, it's important to act quickly and not delay seeking medical attention or contacting a lawyer, as there are time limits for filing a personal injury claim in California.
WHY SHOULD I HIRE AN ORANGE COUNTY TRUCK ACCIDENT ATTORNEY?
An experienced car accident attorney can handle your truck accident case, help you navigate the legal process, negotiate with insurance company adjusters, and ensure that you receive fair compensation to cover your injuries and damages. An experienced Orange County truck accident attorney can also help you build a strong case and improve the odds of recovering the best possible settlement.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION
Give us a call to review your truck accident claim.
HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO FILE A TRUCK ACCIDENT CLAIM?
The statute of limitations for filing a truck accident claim in California is generally two years from the accident date. However, time limits can vary depending on the specifics of your case. Therefore, seeking legal guidance is essential to ensure you meet all deadlines and avoid losing your right to compensation.
WHAT LOSSES CAN I RECOVER FROM A TRUCK ACCIDENT?
Economic damages are monetary losses that result from a truck accident and can be calculated based on receipts or invoices.
These can include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Physical Therapy costs
- Future medical expenses and lost earning capacity in cases where the victim suffered serious injuries or if severe injuries are permanent.
Non-economic damages are losses not related to monetary expenses but rather emotional, physical, or psychological harm resulting from a truck accident.
These can include:
- Pain and suffering, which includes physical pain, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life
- Mental anguish, such as anxiety, depression, and PTSD
- Loss of companionship, if the victim's injuries prevent them from participating in activities they once enjoyed or from being able to spend time with loved ones
Calculating non-economic damages can be more difficult than calculating economic damages, as these losses do not have a set dollar value. An attorney can help you understand the full extent of your non-economic damages and pursue the compensation you deserve.
Punitive damages are awarded in cases where the defendant's conduct was particularly egregious and are intended to punish the defendant for their actions and deter similar conduct in the future. In truck accident cases, punitive damages may be awarded if the truck driver acted recklessly or intentionally, such as by driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving while fatigued, or violating traffic laws.
The amount of punitive damages awarded varies depending on the specific circumstances of the case.
An experienced truck accident lawyer can help you determine whether you may be entitled to punitive damages and fight for the compensation you deserve.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF TRUCK ACCIDENTS?
Commercial Truck accidents can happen in various ways, each with severe consequences when colliding with passenger vehicles.
Common types of large truck accidents include:
- Rear-end collisions happen when a truck collides with the passenger vehicle in front of it, often caused by the truck driver failing to brake in time.
- Jackknife accidents occur when a truck's trailer swings out to the side, often due to sudden braking or steering.
- Rollover accidents occur when a truck rolls onto its side or roof, often due to excessive speed, improper loading, or sudden swerving.
- Underride accidents occur when a smaller vehicle collides with the rear or side of a truck and becomes trapped underneath the truck's trailer.
- Lost load accidents occur when a truck's cargo falls off or spills onto the road, often due to improper loading or securement.
If you have been injured in a truck accident, it is crucial to understand the specific circumstances to determine who may be liable for your injuries and losses. An experienced attorney can help you build a strong case for compensation.
WHAT CAUSES TRUCK ACCIDENTS?
Large commercial truck accidents can be caused by various factors, including truck driver error, equipment failure, and weather conditions.
Common causes of truck accidents include:
- Truck Driver fatigue: Truck drivers often work long hours and are pressured to meet tight delivery schedules, leading to fatigue and distracted driving.
- Distracted driving: Commercial truck drivers may be distracted by smartphones, and GPS devices, which can take their attention away from the road and increase the risk of an accident.
- Improper maintenance: Commercial trucks require regular maintenance to ensure their brakes, tires, and other systems are in good working order. Failure to properly maintain a semi-truck can lead to equipment failure and accidents.
- Overloaded or improperly loaded cargo: Overloading a large truck or improperly loading its cargo can affect the truck's balance and handling, making it more likely to cause an accident.
- External conditions: Large truck accidents can also be caused by external factors such as poor road conditions, inclement weather, or other drivers on the road.
If you have been injured in a trucking accident, an experienced attorney can help you to identify the specific cause of the accident to determine who may be liable for your injuries and losses.
WHAT ARE COMMON TRUCK ACCIDENT INJURIES?
Most semi-truck accidents can result in serious injuries, some of which can be life-threatening.
More common severe injuries include:
- Broken bones: Large commercial truck accidents can cause bones to fracture or break, including arms, legs, ribs, and other bones in the body.
- Internal bleeding: Blunt force trauma from a commercial truck accident can cause internal injuries, such as internal bleeding, which can be life-threatening if not treated promptly.
- Spinal cord injuries: A severe trucking accident can damage the spinal cord, leading to paralysis or loss of sensation in different body parts.
- Traumatic brain injuries: The force of impact in a semi-truck accident can cause the brain to jolt inside the skull, resulting in a traumatic brain injury (TBI) which can have a wide range of physical and cognitive symptoms.
- Whiplash: Whiplash is a common injury in rear-end semi-truck accidents, where the head and neck are violently jerked forward and back, causing damage to the muscles, tendons, and ligaments in the neck.
Injuries sustained in a semi-truck accident may require extensive medical treatment, which can be expensive and time-consuming. It is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible after a large truck crash, not only to ensure the best possible outcome for your health, but also to document any injuries and treatments for potential legal action.
WHO IS LIABLE FOR TRUCK ACCIDENTS?
Determining Fault in an Orange County Truck Crashes
Most truck accidents can be caused by various factors, and it can be challenging to determine who is liable for the damages. Sometimes, the truck driver may be at fault, but other parties could be held responsible.
For example, the trucking company could be liable if they failed to properly maintain the vehicle or pressure the truck driver to violate safety regulations. The semi-truck manufacturer or its parts could also be held responsible if a defect contributed to the accident.
An experienced attorney can help determine liability and have the appropriate parties accountable for your injuries and damages.
Trucking Industry Accident Statistics For Southern California
Truck Crashes Where Truck Driver Was Primarily At-Fault
According to the CHP website, there were 2,967 commercial truck accident-related cases in California in 2017 where the truck driver was at fault for the truck crash. Most of these accidents occurred on highways and interstates. The most common contributing factors are truck driver error, such as distracted driving and fatigue, and vehicle-related factors, such as brake failure and tire blowouts.
CONTACT THE TOP ORANGE COUNTY TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYER NEAR ME
In conclusion, if you have been involved in a truck accident caused by a negligent truck driver, seeking legal representation from an experienced and knowledgeable attorney is crucial. A skilled attorney can help protect your rights and ensure you receive the maximum compensation you deserve, especially if you have suffered more severe injuries.
At Beach Accident Attorneys, our personal injury attorneys have a proven track record of success representing victims and securing substantial settlements from delinquent trucking companies. We understand the complexities of truck accident cases and will work tirelessly to investigate the accident and truck drivers, gather evidence, and build a strong case on your behalf.
Beach Accident Attorneys
4701 Von Karman Ave #324
Newport Beach, CA 92660