College Student Scholarship for 2023 School Year
At Beach Accident Attorneys, we have always been dedicated to serving our community, including empowering the next generation of leaders. We are proud to announce our first-ever scholarship that will provide financial support of $1,000 for a student currently enrolled in the 2023 school year.
We are an award-winning Orange County personal injury law firm that represents victims of motor vehicle accidents. We are 100% committed to helping our clients overcome the hardships that are often associated with being injured in an accident.
In an effort to inspire change, our legal team is excited to offer a scholarship to a deserving student looking to make a positive impact in his or her community.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be currently enrolled or accepted to a university or college for the 2023 school year
- Be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be a U.S. citizen
How To Apply
- Write an essay on the following prompt. Your essay must be uploaded in PDF format. and must be a minimum of 1,200 words.
- Include an official copy of your transcript.
- Fill out our simple application form at the bottom of this where you will upload your essay and transcript. Both documents MUST be uploaded in PDF format.
- Be creative! Show your personality and passion in your essay.
Who or what influenced your academic pursuits, and how do you plan to make a positive impact in your community after graduating?
Applications must be submitted by 12:00 AM on July 14, 2023. The winning applicant will be notified via email.
Scholarship amount: $1,000
How will applications be reviewed? Our team at Beach Accident Attorneys will carefully review each application and choose the student who best answers the essay prompt. We will list the winner on this page after the deadline date. Submissions must be in PDF format with an official transcript attached to be considered.